Promoting your products with the help of corporate letterhead design is one of the most effective ways of advertising marketing. The original design of the letterhead of the company, and the stylistic solution, executed on designer paper, emphasize the status of the company and increase brand awareness. Employees of the 24Print Printing House will make products to order, taking into account the wishes of the client.
What to pay attention in the first place?
A letterhead is a mandatory attribute that will become a business correspondence stylish element; it should contain the information as follows: company name, company logo, and contact information for communication.
It is recommended to create a letterhead immediately when promoting a company or after its reorganization. It is used to send business letters to partners, contractors, print contracts, prepare reports, and internal documentation. The form has textual content and a separate dedicated space for information.
First, you should discuss the purpose of the activity and the position of the company, focusing on the individual image of the brand. A well-defined corporate identity, combined with the visual design elements that convey it, play an important role in helping to differentiate the company in the market. By developing and implementing recommendations for your chosen graphic design elements, this will help improve the efficiency of your workflow.
Letterhead design is created taking into account such requirements:
- Choose colors and fonts according to your company's corporate identity guidelines so that the look of your letterhead blends in with other marketing materials. Color contrast and text spacing should be in harmony to make it easier for the target audience to perceive important information, such as email addresses, phone numbers. Color contributes greatly to the specific moods and perceptions formation.
- Choose the appropriate and most suitable type of paper, it should look presentable and beautiful. When it's time to show your letterhead to the world, think about what information is associated with the paper different properties. Thicker high-quality paper adds weight to your message – both literally and figuratively.
- Particular attention should be paid to the design of forms and logo. For this, graphics programs are used, they are able to scale images for any format without loss of quality.
In the United States and Canada, 215.9 x 279.4 mm (8.5 x 11 inches) is considered the standard letterhead size. Many other countries use the standard A4 size (210 x 297 mm, or 8.27 x 11.7 inches).
Typically, the logo that is applied to the letterhead is printed in the upper left corner of the page. You can also choose another option for arranging and placing corporate information on a letterhead, which design is being developed.
Company Letterhead Design Requirements
Letterhead is an effective image tool. It is necessary to adhere to a number of rules and requirements for the design and creation of a design in order for it to perform its functions. That is why it must meet the following requirements:
- overly variegated colors and varied fonts should be avoided, which should be legible so that customers can see the right information even when faxed;
- it is better to avoid any background images;
- indentation for filing documents into the binder is performed directly from the left edge; and
- information that does not change (contacts, details) should be placed in headers and footers to avoid their unintentional change.
The use of coated or glossy paper is not recommended as prints and ink may not be absorbed well. If you take into account all the nuances, you can create your own, unique design with a company logo.
Original Letterhead Design and Printing
Letterheads can be printed using offset or digital printing technology. The choice will depend on the timing of production, circulation and personal requirements of the customer. Digital technologies allow you to receive finished products within a few hours, but the cost of such a service will be higher. Offset printing will justify itself when large circulations are needed.
Letterheads, the design of which is created, are printed on plain or stylish design paper of different textures. On the form for important documents, it is possible to make special protection using watermarks.
Letterheads, the corporate identity and design of which is developed individually, will become the hallmark of the company. Their manufacturing is carried out using the latest generation equipment. To order a letterhead printing, you need to fill out the form using the online application on the website, where you specify the circulation, delivery time and contact details or call the contact number.